Some of the things that I liked:
- Why and how patents are misused by powerful corporations? Examples of Neem and Basmati rice are very interesting.
- Why do policies of IMF and World Bank spell disaster for developing nations?
- How vested interests arm twist those desiring a free and fair world?
- What is the case for developing countries asking for status-quo on farm subsidies?
- Why does Euro not want to be the currency of reserve of developing countries (unlike the dollar)?
- Why are poor denied basic medication and how their assets are monopolized and stolen by the rich few?
- Finally, what is the toll consumption is having on our environment?